compensation: $52,000 to $60,000 per year (DOE) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a self-starter to join our team as the Property Manager overseeing our satellite office in Eastern Washington. The job will entail working closely with our Corporate office in Bellevue, Washington, as well as our Compliance department. Candidate will oversee all day to day activities for our portfolio of low income housing for seniors, families and disabled persons. The job requires experience with HUD, RD and LIHTC programs.
• Oversee activities of site managers and other project personnel including leasing, and program compliance. Investigate and initiate appropriate action on lease violations and prepare written reports.
• Punctual and precise weekly and monthly reports to Owner.
• Conduct property inspections.
• Purchasing and contract administration for project repairs within budgeted guidelines.
• Assist in preparation of annual operating budgets and annual WBARS reports.
• Staff training on management company policies and systems.
• Participate in development of plans and goals.
• Hire on-site personnel including screening and interviewing.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
Benefit Package: health, vision and dental insurance, vacation (PTO), life insurance included.
• 3-5 years of property management work experience, preferably in HUD affordable housing, and tax credit properties.
• High school diploma or above.
• MS Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Very detail oriented.
To apply, please submit via email your cover letter and resume along with two professional letters of recommendation. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers